Are you SAS or SAD American?

SAS: Special Attention Disease or SAD: Special Attention Syndrome
All of America and the American people are all falling, calling for and wanting to be either SAS or SAD. Each one of them eagerly seeking to be SAS and SAD and becoming a totally sick society down to its core.
You have the Gluten sensitive crowd, the lactic non tolerant crowd, the diabetic associated group, the peanut allergy group, the alcohol and sexual addicts, the restless leg syndrome, the obese fat asses, the impotent crowd, the ponzzi scheme swindles of Madoff and his tribe, the ADD and ADHA, the autism wanna bees, the Depend diapers crowd, the give me give me crowd,. The lazy set on their butt all day crowd. All looking and seeking to be special. Me, me, me crowd. Look, look, look at me, at me. I have a special disease crowd. I hit the jackpot; I won the big pay off day.. me me me . I have a special SAS and SAD.. give me , give me.
We are in sad moment when everyone seeking to be so special in the wrong way. They are all heading to nowhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to The Arab News media and editors

Browning of America

can the Financial system be saved from the melt down